Saturday, April 9, 2011

How many hours?!

Hello, all!

I'm sorry that the posts have been minimal. I'm a college student... it's about time for finals... you understand. I will tell you what I just realized though.

I was checking my travel itinerary so I could input the information on my Study Abroad account. And guess what? First, I will have a 5-hour flight (ok, 4 hours and 51 minutes) to Philadelphia. Then I will have 2 and a half hours until my flight out of the country leaves. Then the actual flight to London will be 7 hours and 10 minutes (at least according to the powers that be... knowing airlines, it'll be longer).

Since I don't want to force you to do any ghastly math, let me put this together for you. It will take me 14 and a half HOURS to get to London. And that's not even counting getting through security and checking my baggage and making sure that all of my liquids are in little containers no more than 3 ounces. Oy.

I think I'm going to invest in some new apps for my iPod and a sleep mask. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment