Sunday, July 3, 2011

How London Wears You Out

Dear Blogosphere,

You win. I really don't have the willpower to keep up with you. I admire the people that can keep up a blog all of the time. But here I am in London (I have been for a week and a half) and I have not blogged once. Not one single time. Oy. That doesn't mean I'm giving up on you, Blogosphere. It just means that you shouldn't expect me to be good at this sort of thing.

Love, Shannon


[P.S. To you lovely people reading this blog, this is my way of saying that being in London is a lot busier than I could have ever imagined. I go and go and go all day and then I come home and have to keep up with journaling and homework. Oh yeah, and sleeping is in there somewhere. I would post tonight if it weren't for the following facts: a) I have to wake up at 5 or so for our week-long journey to Scotland and b) I have a really really bad cold. I promise to actually update after the Scotland trip has come to a close. Good night and good luck.]

No comments:

Post a Comment